Fixed wing aircraft maintenance in Nevada
Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service | Published July 20, 2016 - Deadline August 4, 2016
1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial services- prepared in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 12 and Part 13 and supplemental information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotations are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. This combined synopsis/solicitation will result in a firm fixed price IDIQ commercial service contract.
2. The solicitation number for this effort is AG-6395-S-16-0158 and this combined synopsis/solicitation is issued as a request for quotation (RFQ).
3. The provisions and clauses incorporated into this solicitation document are those in effect at the time of publication. Provisions and clauses incorporated by reference have the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) can be accessed on the Internet at http://farsite.hill.af.mil/
4. Simplified procurement procedures will be used for this acquisition per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 13. This requirement is being offered as a Small Business Set-Aside. The NAICS code is 488190. The small business size standard is $32.5 million.
5. This requirement is for the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Animal Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), Wildlife Service (WS) in aircraft services in Nevada6. REQUIREMENTS AND QUANTITIES: See attached schedule, statement of work and additional clauses.
7. The period of performance will be 5 years.
8. The provision at 52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items (Oct 2015) applies to this solicitation.
9. Award will be made to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to this combined synopsis/solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers: Price, Technical capability (such as experience with Top Cubs or CC-18/180, location to aircraft base and Past performance.
10. The provision 52.212-3 Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items (Apr 2016) applies to this solicitation. The contractor shall either complete the on-line Offeror Representations and Certifications www.SAM.gov or return a completed copy of the Offeror Representations and Certifications with their quotation.
11. The clause at 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items (May 2014) applies to this acquisition.
12. The clause at 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes Or Executive Orders (June 2016) Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. The following FAR clauses identified in FAR 52.212-5 are considered checked and are applicable to this acquisition;
(4) 52.204-10, Reporting Executive compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Awards (Jul 2013) (Pub. L. 109-282) (31 U.S.C. 6101 note).
(8) 52.209-6, Protecting the Government' Interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment (Aug 2013) (31 U.S.C. 6101 note).
(10) 52.209-10, Prohibition on Contracting with Inverted Domestic Corporations (May 2012) (section 738 of Division C of Public Law 112-74, section 740 of Division C of Pub. L. 111- 117, section 743 of Division D of Pub. L. 111-8, and section 745 of Division D of Pub. L. 110-161).
(14) (i) 52.219-6, Notice of Total Small Business Aside (Nov 2011) (15 U.S.C. 644).
(16) 52.219-8, Utilization of Small Business Concerns (Jul 2013) (15 U.S.C. 637(d)(2) and (3)).(19) 52.219-14, Limitations on Subcontracting (Nov 2011) (15 U.S.C. 637(a)(14)).(22) 52.219-28, Post Award Small Business Program Rerepresentation (Jul 2013) (15 U.S.C. 632(a)(2)).(25) 52.222-3, Convict Labor (June 2003) (E.O. 11755).(27) 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities (Feb 1999).(28) 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity (Mar 2007) (E.O. 11246).(29) 52.222-35, Equal Opportunity for Veterans (Sep 2010) (38 U.S.C. 4212).(30) 52.222-36, Equal Opportunity for Workers with Disabilities (Jul 2014) (29 U.S.C. 793).(31) 52.222-37, Employment Reports on Veterans (Sep 2010) (38 U.S.C. 4212).(32) 52.222-40 Notification of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (Dec 2010) (E.O. 13496(33) (i) 52.222-50, Combating Trafficking in Persons (Mar 2015) (22 U.S.C. chapter 78 and E.O. 13627).(34) 52.222-54, Employment Eligibility Verification (Aug 2013). (Executive Order 12989). (Not applicable to the acquisition of commercially available off-the-shelf items or certain other types of commercial items as prescribed in 22.1803.) (42) 52.223-18, Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging while Driving (Aug 2011).(47) 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases (Jun 2008) (E.O.'s, proclamations, and statutes administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the Department of the Treasury).(54) 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer-System for Award Management (Jul 2013) (31 U.S.C. 3332).(2) 52.222-41, Service Contract Act of 1965 (Nov 2007) (41 U.S.C. 351, et seq.).(3) 52.222-42, Statement of Equivalent Rates for Federal Hires (May 1989) (29 U.S.C. 206 and 41 U.S.C. 351, et seq.).(4) 52.222-43, Fair Labor Standards Act and Service Contract Act -- Price Adjustment (Multiple Year and Option Contracts) (Sep 2009) (29 U.S.C.206 and 41 U.S.C. 351, et seq.).
13. To be awarded this contract, the offeror must be registered in SAM.gov. SAM.gov information may be found at http://www.SAM.gov.
14. Quotations are due to the United States Department of Agriculture, Minneapolis Contracting Office, 100 North Sixth Street, Butler Square, 5th Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55403 by 01:30 PM CST, August 04, 2016. Quotes may be sent via e-mail to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 612-336-3550 or via mail. The point of contact for this combined synopsis solicitation is Jason Wilking who may be reached at Jason.email@example.com , or phone at 612-336-3210.
15. A COMPLETE QUOTE WILL CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING:a. A completed pricing schedule and technical information for evaluation.b. Past performance references for projects similar to the work required in this contract. References must include contact name, phone number, e-mail address, and a description of the work.
d. A completed copy of the provisions at FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items or if not completed in SAM.gov.