ALAT-KARAKUL WS - P118197
The World Bank?sProjects Coordination Unit ofUzkommunkhizmat Agency | Published April 14, 2015 - Deadline May 28, 2015
Operation And Maintenance Equipment
Invitation for Bids
Alat Karakul Water Supply Project
Credit No.: 5189-UZ
Contract Title: Operation and Maintenance Equipment
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): AK/G/01
1. The Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing from the WorldBanktoward the cost of the Alat Karakul Water Supply Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under thecontracts for procurement of for operation and maintenance equipment. These contracts are also financed by the Republic ofUzbekistan. The bidding process is regulated by rules and procedures of the World Bank.
1. Bukhara Regional Production StateEnterprise "Suvokova" now invites sealed bids from eligiblebidders for:
Excavator with bucket capacity V =0,5 m3 on pneumatic wheels -2 pcs
Excavator with bucket capacity V =0,25 m3 on pneumatic wheels - 2 pcs
Mobile crane with lifting capacity of 16 tons - 1pc.
Crane lifting capacity of 5 tons - 2 pcs
Onboard truck with tarpaulin carrying capacity of 9 t - 2 pcs
Dump truck lifting capacity 15t. - 2pcs
Dump truck lifting capacity 10t. - 2pcs
Emergency vehicle - 2 pcs
Bus -2 pcs
Tractor-trailer - 2 pcs
Domesticpreference of 15% will begiven to localmanufacturers.
All equipment must be new production in 2015, has not been usedbefore.
3. Bidding will be conducted through theInternational Competitive Biddingprocedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Servicesunder IBRD Loans and IDACredits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, published in May 2004 and revised inOctober 2006 and May 2010 ("ProcurementGuidelines"), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. RajabovB., Acting Head of the World Bank Projects Coordination Unit of Uzkommunkhizmat Agencyand inspect the bidding documents during office hours 09-00 to 17-00 hours at the address givenbelow.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English and/or Russian may bepurchased by interested eligible bidders uponthe submission of a written application to the address below and uponpayment of anonrefundable fee of USD 100 or in UZS rate of the Central Bank of Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment. The method of payment will be bank transfer to the stipulated below account. The document will be sent by air-mail for overseas delivery and bycourier for local delivery. Upon request,the documents may be also sent by email in pdf format. Hard copywillprevail.
Address and contact information:
Bank of beneficiary:
Address of Bank:
Bankaccount in UZS:
"The World Bank's Projects Coordination Unit of "Uzkommunkhizmat" Agency"
NiyozbekYuli 1, Tashkent100035, Uzbekistan
"Uzkommunkhizmat" Agency,room #201
Fax: (99871) 235-82-90, Tel.: (99871) 235-44-97
JSB "Khamkor Bank" Tashkentbranch, MFO 00443.
Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Furkatstreet 14.
20 210 000 604 262 646001.
INN: 204548281, ?KONH 96190.
Address and contact information:
Bank and SWIFT code:
Address of Bank:
Correspondent Bank ? SWIFT CODE:
Address of Correspondent Bank:
UZKOMMUNHIZMAT AGENCY WBPROJECTS COORDINATION UNIT.
UZBEKISTAN, TASHKENT ,NIYOZBEK YULI STREET 1/201.TEL.: (+998 71) 235-44-97, 235-47-89. FAX: (+998 71) 235-82-90.
KHAMKORBANK AKB TASHKENTBRANCH. SWIFT: KHKKUZ22.
UZBEKISTAN, TASHKENT, FURKATSTREET 14.
20 210 840 804 262 646013.
RAIFFEISEN BANKINTERNATIONAL AG. SWIFT: RZBAATWW.
AM STADTPARK 9, A-1030VIENNA,AUSTRIA.
*During the transfer of payment in U.S.dollars to participate in the tender, the amount must be received in full, ie, a bank commission for transfer is madebymeans of "Bidder" with reference of "OUR" in the payment document.
6. Bids must be delivered to the addressbelow on or before May 28, 2015,16:00 Tashkent time. Electronic bidding will not bepermitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of thebidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attendat the address below on May 28, 2015 at 16-00 Tashkent time.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a BidSecurity for:
Lot 1: USD 5 000 or UZS 12 500 000 or in equivalent amount inany freely convertible currency
Lot 2: USD 16 500 or UZS 41 250 000 or in equivalent amountin any freely convertible currency
Lot 3:USD 1 500or UZS 3 750 000 or in equivalent amount in any freely convertiblecurrency
Lot 4: USD 2 500 or UZS 6 250 000 or in equivalent amount in any freely convertiblecurrency
Lot 5:USD 1 500or UZS 3 750 000 or in equivalent amount in any freely convertiblecurrency
8. The address for submission of bids:
Street Address: 1, Niyozbek Yuli
Floor/Room number: 2nd floor,room 201
ZIP Code: 100035
Telephone (99871) 235-47-89
Facsimile number: (99871) 235-82-90
Electronic mail address: email@example.com