INSTIT DEV & AGR STRENGTH - P107473
Ministry of Finance/Technical Service Unit | Published November 14, 2014 - Deadline December 12, 2014
Works On Payment Agency Building
Ministry of Sustainable Development andTourism
Montenegro Institutional Development andAgricultural Strengthening Project (MIDAS)
Loan No: 7716-ME
Contract Title: Works onPayment Agency building
Reference No. : MNE-MIDAS-7716-ME-W-NCB-14-2.1.b.8.
Invitation for Bids
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project thatappeared inDevelopment Business, issue no. February 5, 2009
The Government of Montenegro has received a loan in the amount of EUR 11million (US$15.7) equivalent from the International Bank for Reconstruction Development (IBRD) and from the Global EnvironmentFacility Trust Fund, GEF, in the amount of US$ 4 million toward the cost of the Montenegro Institutional Development andAgricultural Strengthening Project (MIDAS) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments under the Contract forWorks on Payment Agency building.
2. The Ministry of Agriculture andRuralDevelopment through Technical Service Unit-TSU, now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for works on IPARD Paying Agencybuilding, in DUP "Business Center Krusevac - Zone B", Podgorica. Works include Building and craft works, Internal hydro-technicalinstallations, Electrical installations of facility, Electrical installation for low current, Heating and cooling installations,Sprinkler installation, Inergen installation, Fire safety. The Intended Completion Date for the whole of the Works shall be 4months after the Start Date.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures asspecified in theWorld Bank's Guidelines for Procurement of Goods, Works, and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDACredits & Grants by WorldBank Borrowers, edition May 2004, revised October 2006 ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the ProcurementGuidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
4. Qualifications requirements include:
a) Proofof legal status and place of registration;
b) The average annual financial amount of construction works over the period of last three years (2013,2012, 2011) should be not less than:1,600,000.00EUR
c) Experience under contracts in the role of contractor, subcontractor, or management contractorfor at least the last three  years, starting 1st January2011, prior to the applicationssubmission deadline, and with activity in at least nine(9) months in each year;
d) Participation as contractor, management contractor, or subcontractor, in at leasttwo  contracts within the last three(3) years, starting 1st January 2011, each with a value of at least: 520,000.00EUR, or minimum one contract, with minimum value of 1,040,000.00EUR;
that have been successfully and substantially completedand that are similar to the proposed Works. The similarity shall be based on the physical size, complexity,methods/technology;
e) Construction equipment requested to carry out theContract;
f) Qualifications and experience of key personnel proposed for the Contract;
g) The minimumamount of liquid assets: (a statement issued by a Bank) 160,000.00EUR;
h) Proofs of financial standing of the Bidder for the past 3 years(2013, 2012,2011);
i) Information regarding any litigation during the last five years, in which theBidder was/is involved, the parties concerned, and the disputed amounts; and awards;
j) Selected Contractor will provide prior the Contract signature licenses in accordancewith MNEbylaw regulations.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Technical ServiceUnit, Mirko Lje?evi?, Procurement officer, email: email@example.com,andinspect the bidding documents during office hours from 10,00 hours until 15,00 hours at the address givenbelow.
5. A complete set of bidding documentsin English may be purchased by interested eligiblebidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 100,00EUR. Themethod of payment will be direct deposit to specified account:
Beneficiary Customer: / 2345800-02010658 Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development-MIDAS project (forpurchasing of tender documentation) 81000 Podgorica, Montenegro; SWIFT transfers in EUR...............................................................................................
Field 56A: SOGEFRPP
(Intermediary) SOCIETE GENERALE - PARIS
Field 57A: (Acc. withInst) PDBPMEPG
Podgoricka banka adSociete Generale Group Podgorica
Field 59: /ME25550005220000032317
(Beneficiary) MIN. FINANSIJA; PODGORICA;MONTENEGRO .................................................................................................
Reference number: MNE-MIDAS-7716-ME-W-NCB-14-2.1.b.8.
For Local Payment Acc. Number: 832-1191-19
A complete set of Bidding Documents can be taken by interested bidders or sent by mail, after the providing the receipt for paymenton Purchaser's account on TSU address given below.
6. Bids must be delivered to the addressbelow on or before December 12, 2014, 13.00h localtime. Electronic bidding willnot be permitted. Late bidswill be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone whochoose toattend at the address below on December 12, 2014, 13.05h local time
7. All bids must be accompanied by a BidSecurity of13,000.00EUR
8. Theaddress(es) referred to above is(are):
Ministry of Finance/Technical Service Unit
Attention: Mr. Mirko Lje?evi?, Procurementofficer
StreetAddress: JovanaToma?evi?a bb (Stara zgrada Vlade)
Floor/Room number: office no.48, ground floor
City: 81000 Podgorica
Telephone: + 382 20201695
Facsimile number: +381 20 201 698