The objective of this contract is to entrust a third party editor at CIRAD, the holder, editing, broadcast open
access and promotion of the scientific journal impact factor notebooks agriculture. This bimonthly magazine
is the property of CIRAD, the contracting authority. Its editorial line is managed by an editorial board
members of CIRAD, INRA, IRD and other francophone institutions from North and South. Review
is distributed electronically to all numbers, and in print, on demand only
for thematic issues. The articles are free and immediate access published under creative
Commons CC-BY-NC. The incumbent must have magazines of publishing material in recognized skills
scientists. It should ensure maximum visibility notebooks agriculture with public magazine readers
scientific fields close to that of agriculture notebooks.
The project consists of the rehabilitation of the building in Tunisia of Tropical Agriculture garden in the Bois de Vincennes in Nogent-sur-Marne.
CIRAD project owner of the operation, is looking for within the building the following activities:
- 1 restaurant with a catering unit.
- 1 center dedicated resources to the public and featuring multimedia terminals.
The objectives are:
1. Integrate the creation of a function "restoration" and a resource center in Tunisia Building rehabilitation project
2. Upgrading vis-à-vis the rules in force at the date of filing of the building permit, including the following areas:
- fire safety,
- Accessibility for people with disabilities,
- thermic regulation,
- ... Etc.