agricultural road whose hydrocarbon coating is completely disintegrated. Ditches shoulder are either absent or in part resealed by land and vegetation.
A stream passes under the road through a brick aqueduct rubble. The downstream water head is demolished.
Roads are IIIa network.
- Repair of the masonry aqueduct head demolished;
- Protection of stream banks with riprap;
- Development of shoulders (profiles, trenches, culverts) to protect the trunk roads;
- Reshaping and improving the existing foundation;
- Laying of a hydrocarbon coating.
NB: Only local traffic: the road is a dead end, serving a single dwelling and agricultural areas.