The Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF) is inviting expressions of interest to commercialise macadamia varieties developed through a conventional genetic hybridization and improvement program.
DAF is offering certain of these genotypes (lines) of macadamia to commercial parties to tender for commercialisation, production and marketing within Australia.
This EOI closes 7 December 2016, 5pm. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
The Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (Fisheries Queensland) are seeking experienced vendors to provide a proposal for a Body Worn Video Solution that includes a Digital Evidence Management System (DEMS).
Fisheries Queensland objectives in issuing this Request for Information (RFI), Fisheries Queensland are to:
1. Identify the types of Body Worn Video solutions that are available in market
2. Identify indicative solution development, implementation, licensing, and support and associated costs.
3. Gain an understanding of the technical, design, support, and commercial capabilities of the respondents.
4. Leverage off a Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) solution, if possible
5. Provide the business with reassurance that the solution will be flexible enough to take advantage of changes in technology
6. Identify, if possible, a vendor that has an Australian presence or can offer support during business hours in Australia. Offerors are to nominate in their response what support is available